mold II photos - Part 2

Good afternoon ladies - here I am to show you the photos from Mold II's meeting on Tuesday where the project was the Northern Lights technique which Joanna & Janet from Mold club explained & demonstrated.

Here are the cards that they demonstrated with;



The two above are from Janet



These are Joanna's 2 demo cards

Now, take a deep breath & sit back to look at the work of the ladies;



Annette, wow, you have come up with 2 very different styles



Carolyn's rainbows are softer in colour.Works well with the village scene.  I think I still have that stamp. I have always loved using it for Christmas.


I like how Christine has that light spot in the centre - very effective




Dot also has that light spot in the top one. Three very different skies here.



I love the reflection in Elizabeth's top  photo - its a step further on from the central light spot finish.
Very colourful second one.


I like in Helen's how the colours of sky seem to reflect on the snow ground.
The highlight on the building also shows it off well.


Lin has given us a very bright sky - with the tree looking very dramatic against it.



A lighter delicate sky from Liz.  Very effective too.




Rita has given us 3 different skies.



Sue has produced 2 different skies - I think I prefer the top one, & there is that village scene again.

After looking at the photos again I notice that quite a few of you used the tape frame around your work, that Joanna uses.  It certainly gives a really nice finish to the image.

They are brilliant - well done ladies.

Well I haven't done any crafting at all over these last days - I just cannot concentrate long enough - which is not good as I should be making my brother a birthday card.  May have to look in my box & see if I have something suitable.  It also at the moment makes me take twice as long to write the blog.

I did think whilst I was more or less just sat here, that it would be a good idea to press on with the cross stitch sampler for Gareth & Elayne. But because I kept coughing it wasn't a good idea.  Talking of which - only 2 weeks to the wedding now - exciting!!!  Where has that time gone - must rid myself of this cough.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.  "Talk" soon.  'Bye for now.



Comments

  1. They all did a wonderful job, some really great art on show above :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post