Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I have the photos for the Show & Tell at last night's Mold meeting where the theme / challenge was a card from a provided sketch;

Here is the sketch...............


............. & now for their cards;



This is Janet's card with lovely shades of green & that lovely text & floral topper (stamp).


A lovely butterfly theme card from Joanna. I rather like the different fonts on that greeting.


Soft colours from Lynn. I particularly like the sentiment - we are getting more of that type now in stamps now, aren't we? 


Maureen created this really lovely clean & crisp card.  The lined background really compliments the shape of the topper.


One of my favourite flowers has been used on this card, made by Sheelagh & the colours are really lovely.


Someone has made a start on their Christmas cards & this time it is Yvonne.  A lovely festive card.

That is me for this afternoon, over the weekend I will put the photos from the project for the evening. There were rather a lot of photos to sort through so it will take me a while to go through them all.

Have a lovely weekend. I hope you are doing all sorts of fun things & of course some crafting.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko