mold photos - part 2

Good morning everyone

First I must apologise for not putting these photos up over the weekend, but I have been struck down once again with a cough & cold.  The cough is washing me out completely, & the cold is just sitting there in the background.  This means that I will not be at the Mold II meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, although I may pop in quickly to hand over things & notices.  To make sure I don't stay all evening Bob will be driving me in.

Anyway - on to the Mold photos. There are two sets to show you & this is the first set of the project that evening - "More play with Alcohol Inks" & these are of the play on acetate using a straw! I will just say who the samples are from - but look carefully at them & see if you can see the possibility of flowers etc, when addition is made with a fine black pen. Nearly everyone did at least 2 pieces;



Janet


Joan


Joanna



Lynn



Mair





Maureen - I think the last one was on white glossy card.


Sheelagh


Yvonne

I hope when you got these home on Thursday ladies, that you put them somewhere to use on a card sometime.  Remember to use punches, or cut into shapes, or use dies, also look for those floral possibilities.

I will be back soon - today if I am up to it - with the second set of photos.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko