Work in Progress & a birthday card

Hi everyone - sorry I didn't pop in yesterday, but I had a great day out with Nadine & then just flaked out in the evening.  Shopping can make you tired, can't it? So consequently no evening walk - but then I must have got my exercise whilst shopping.

A few months ago I purchased some Tattered Lace embossing folders from a colleague & decided it was time I got around to trying them out.  They are the ones that emboss a pattern & have a special gap in them into which you insert different sentiments.  So;



This is a couple of tests on quite a dark card.



Followed by a couple on Parchment paper.  I really like that effect, & can see me using that more than the coloured card.

Every year for a while now I have shown on the blog the handmade birthday cards I receive & this year was no exception.  Recently I was given a card from a club member, apologising for its lateness she had had a lot on her plate at the time.  So like the others received I am putting it here to show you;


Isn't it lovely?

That is me for today. We are currently waiting for someone to come & collect a bed-settee we are dispensing with - then we are going out for a walk.

As it is Friday & another weekend is here I hope you all have a lovely couple of days.

'Bye for now.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post