A recent birthday card

Good morning everyone

I thought this morning I would show you a recent birthday card that I have made, but before I do -

I hope all you Mold ladies enjoy your meeting tonight with Joanna & Janet & I look forward to seeing the results of your efforts.  I am very sorry not to be there, but also very sorry to be missing learning how to make those lovely cards.

Joanna will also be telling you about the project for the November meeting & I will be putting details here shortly.  Don't forget that it will be the final meeting of 2015 so you need to bring along your lucky dip Christmas card.  Also we could do with some birthday cards for the birthday box ready for early 2016, because there are a couple of ladies who have birthdays in January so we need cards available to hand out.

Right, now to my card making.


A few months ago I spotted this stamp set - it includes 6 floral sprays, one flower head & 3 flourishes. The have enough empty space in which to colour them & several grouped together looks really nice. I stamped in black ink & embossed with clear EP, then coloured them with some inexpensive water colour paints that have a bit of a mica shine to them.  I then trimmed around the images to approximately the same size & mounted them on black card leaving a small edge. The 2 sentiments are from Clearly Besotted Stamps.

I know that I will be using these again - they are so versatile.

I have a couple of birthdays coming up soon that I must get my creative head working for & of course Christmas cards.  Not quite in the right frame of mind for the Christmas ones yet - so it will be quite a rush.  Whilst I am mainly sitting quietly I must put a few thoughts down on paper then I will be able to get straight on with them when I feel up to it.

Yesterday I went out with Bob, just for the drive, when he had to pop into his office in Crewe.  All I basically did was sit in the car - but I was worn out with even that effort. I am hoping for some days over the next few days to get out in the fresh air & hopefully brighten things up.

I hope you are all keeping well & free of these ailments.

Another card later - or tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko