A recent card

Good afternoon ladies I hope you all had a good weekend.

Today I have a photo for you of another recently made birthday card - by me, that is :)


I wanted a nice clean & simple card & in my "I will use that later" box was this butterfly background piece - which I had stamped, by the way!.  I cut out the size I wanted using a scalloped edge die & after trying it straight onto the base white card realised I needed a colour behind it.  As quite often happens - I chose black card, which I trimmed close to the edge leaving a small border around.  I then stamped the greeting & cut that down & mounted it on black card as well.  I decided to make the sentiment a feature on the front of the card rather than inside it. Two gems on the sentiment topper & a little flourish at the side.

There you are - that is me for today.  Tomorrow I will show you the card I made for Gareth & Elaynes wedding.

'Bye for now.
....................................

Oops nearly forgot - would someone from CSNW let me know how their meeting went at the beginning of the month, please. I have been thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko