catching up

Good morning everyone.

Well, I knew I had not blogged over the weekend but I didn't realise the last time was Wednesday. I thought I had a member showcase in the line to publish.

In my defence it has been a bit hectic in a different way.  I have not been doing very much at all whilst having this cough problem because it has left me pretty washed out - plus - I needed to save my energy for Saturday & our family wedding.  What a lovely day it was too - it was a long day but I managed to keep up, which meant quite a bit of sitting down.  I have to admit that yesterday I was totally washed out & am not feeling a lot brighter today either. But I would not have missed it for the world.

I only took a few photos & quite honestly most of those were rubbish. But here is one that has turned out reasonably well;


I can't wait to see the official photos - & boy were there lots of them.  I can see it will be hard to pick those that we want to put in an album.  I am particularly looking forward to the one the photographer took of myself, our daughter-in-law Nadine & our new daughter-in-law Elayne the bride together. The 3 Mrs Jones's.

This photo;


Is of the beautiful bouquet they gave me & on the table you can see the wrist corsage that I wore.

I will be back again shortly with some member showcase photos.  'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko