just chatting

Hi everyone
I thought I would just pop in quickly & bring you up-to-date.

I haven't been blogging for a few days because I am sure you don't want me to write something everyday going on about my state of health. But at the moment it is that very thing that is stopping me from doing quite a lot of things I want to do.

I seem to remember telling you that the Doctor had been called to me & he had put me on antibiotics. Well those finished last week & they certainly had helped with my throat which was very painful. But the cough has not gone, although it is slightly different now. Anyway I took myself off to the surgery this morning to see that they could do for me this time......................... more antibiotics.  This time I saw a lady with a rather fancy title which meant that she could see people & prescribe medication but she wasn't a fully fledged Doctor!!!!  She was very nice & didn't rush the appointment, & she listened to my chest - which is evidently making a bit of a rattly noise at the bottom! Hence the antibiotics. This time the treatment is for 2 weeks - so we will see.

I am sleeping better, but not right through the night, & I cough a lot in the day too, which means it is difficult to do much - not that I have the energy to do anything.

I am SO FED UP!

So there you are.  If I don't write for a few days it is purely because there is nothing crafty to report. I did pop & get some magazines when I went to get my prescription - so have lots of reading to do, & a quick look through showed me that there are a couple of member showcases waiting to be written up. So I will see to that tomorrow.

I hope you are all keeping much fitter than me.

There is only just over a week now to Gareth & Elayne's wedding so I really have to wrap myself in cotton wool to make sure I am fit enough.

I will miss the Stamp Festival which is a shame - but I hope that those of you who are going have a good time & spend lots of money, buying loads of lovely things.

That's me for now. 'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko