just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

I am still here, & have not disappeared, but I didn't really have anything to talk about for a day or two - well not craft things anyway.

I have been frustrated at trying to get to see the doctor again - you have to ring early in the morning to get an appointment & it is surprising how early & quickly they disappear.  The final frustration was that this morning Bob rang for me & they only had one Doctor on duty & therefore only taking emergency calls.  Ah well - try again Monday.

Anyway I did get to make the card for our son-in-law in the USA & will show you a picture tomorrow.

The weekend is here again & of course the clocks go back.  Have a great weekend & enjoy your extra hour.  I am hoping to get my other cards made & perhaps make a start on Christmas.

'Bye  for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post