just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.


I am just popping in quickly for two reasons.


The first reason is to copy here a comment from Sylvia the new lady who started with us at MoldII on Tuesday evening.  I thought if I just published it at the post she had commented on you might not see it. Here it is -


"Many thanks to all who made me so welcome at the Mold club last Tuesday night.  I've obviously got a long way to go to be at your standards but look forward to the challenge. Looking forward to the next meeting & talking to you all again (& maybe this time remembering your names!!)"


Sylvia - you are very welcome.


The second reason is to say sorry for not writing a post yesterday but my computer decided to crash o me again. Bob has been busy today creating everything on it on another computer.  So this post is on my new computer.  It is a newer verso of the one I had plus I am on Windows10 - so there will be some learning curves. 


I haven't done any crafting today, but have made a start on tidying my craft room before starting on my Christmas cards.  So no time wasted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko