member showcase

Good afternoon everyone, today I have a member showcase for you & it is from Rita of MoldII club. Rita rather took to the Northern Lights technique that Joanna showed us all & has sent me a photo of some cards she has prepared using that technique.


Rita has promised to send me a photo of the finished cards, when she has done them. Some great colours there Rita.

I also have 2 more member showcases to share with you & will probably do this tomorrow. The reason being, & you may need to look back at my opening greeting for a moment, - I started writing this post early this afternoon.  Just after I had put Rita's photo in it my computer froze.  Then it went to a very grey stripy screen display.  I started working out how much I could afford for a new one - but a quick mention to Bob about the problem & he went to work on it.  I did a get bit worried when he took out the battery & then the hard disk, but lets face it I know that he knows what he is doing.

Later my computer was back as it should be. So just in case, some time was taken out from blogging to run a backup.

So that is how it got to the evening before I could post.

'Bye for now - more tomorrow & of course it is the MoldII club night - I hope to pop along to that, even if I don't stay all the evening.

Comments

  1. Great job Rita, seeing this makes it all worthwhile :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post