member showcase

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have a member showcase for you & this time it is from Annette of MoldII who has one of her cards featured in this months issue of Papercraft Essentials magazine;


A really festive flip flop card & Annette has used a freebie die & stamp from an earlier issue of the magazine.  Well done Annette - I have that die, but have not used it. Now I see how well it cuts I can see it being used quite a bit, thank you for the inspiration.

I will be back a little later with another member showcase, then this evening I will be off to the MoldII meeting. Not sure if I will play an active part, we will see, but I will be prepared with camera. The evening is being taken by Joanna & Janet from Mold club.  Thank you ladies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko