Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I have the photos from last night's Mold meeting & they are of their Show & Tell cards.  At the last meeting I left them with a little card - the sort that you put with a bouquet of flowers with your message on, & asked them to incorporate it in a card.

Here they are;


I understand Joan actually lost her little card - so made one up to use.  I think you made a great job of that Joan. The flower might be different but the layout was right.  Well done.


This is Joanna's card - what a brilliant idea to layer it like that in the triple stamping technique.


I love the way Lin has used the centres of the flowers she stamped to act as photo holders for the little card.

If you take another look at the little card above - what the ladies were given was the rectangular card with the pink flower in the lower right corner, that is in the centre of Lin's card.  Everything else you see in these photos were from the ideas the ladies had.


This is a real cutie card that Maureen has created - truly relaxing.


Rachel I understand made hers quite late & decided that she would cut hers up .


Rhiannon has framed her little card & added a simple sentiment, & I love the toning background paper.

Well done ladies I am amazed at what you came up with just a little card to work with.  Although why I should be I don't know, because you are so clever & full of ideas.

I have photos of the project as well for you - probably show those tomorrow.

Thank you to Joanna for taking them & sending them to me.

'Bye for now & have a good weekend.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko