mold photos - part2

Good evening everyone.

This evening I have the photos of the Mold project from Thursday night for you.  The project was given by Joanna & Janet & they showed the ladies 4 different Christmas Cards.  You will see one that has a Christmas Ornament embossed into the card - Joanna prepared those cards for the evening for everyone.  Thank you very much Joanna I know the ladies will have appreciated that very much.

Here are their cards;






Clare





Fiona





Joan




Lin





Mair





Maureen





Rhiannon





Yvonne

I am not, for a change, going to write any comments against the individal groups. Because all I need to say is - ladies these are absolutely gorgeous.  Well done.

I am very envious & sad that I was not there that evening - I have missed a brilliant evening.  I love all 4 of the designs but in particular like the one with the radiating lines of colour & the one with the embossed shape.

Many many thanks to Joanna & Janet for all their work.

That is me for today ladies, more tomorrow from me.

'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. Got to admit that it *was* hard work! :) We prepared well in advance and Jan & I were quite organised but doing 4 cards like that in about 90 minutes was pushing it!

    The fact that we used the same colours throughout helped, I think, and I did point out that if anyone does card collections to give to family/friends or even to sell, having them all co-ordinating like this means they wont get bored by doing loads of the same style and yet they still will look like a 'set'.

    Personally, I really enjoyed the evening. Well Done All, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning christmas cards ladies. They really are great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post