MoldII photos - part 1

Good morning ladies.

Well, I made it to the MoldII club meeting last night, I didn't do anything other than welcome a new lady to the group, but thoroughly enjoyed watching the demonstration & the results of everyones work.

First I must welcome Sylvia to the group - I hope you enjoyed the evening Sylvia & look forward to seeing you again at future meetings.

There was no Show & Tell at last night's meeting, as Joanna & Janet from Mold club were showing 2 projects.  They also found time to demo another technique that the ladies could go home & try.

Here are the cards they made for the first project - but before that a couple of photos of the group working;



Now their cards;


Annette - a lovely delicate design. I love that Merry Christmas.


Betty created a musical design.  Now I know what to do with that music stamp in my drawer!!


Carolyn always has such lovely sentiment stamps & those colours are so intense. Lovely.


Elizabeth went for a different colourway.  It just shows this design works for any occasion.


Elma chose to put her sentiment on a co-ordinating block which I think fits really well.


Helen chose a very deep quote from Gandhi to complete her card. Very true it is too.




Rita made 2 cards & also chose a different colourway. Very apt for this time of year.


Sue has a great mixture of stamps on her card. 
The dark edge (I think was done with a pen) makes a really good finishing touch.


Sylvia is our new lady & said that she had not been getting on very well with stamping, hence joining a club.  I think you have done a great job here Sylvia.

The next card shows the "ray" technique that Joanna & Janet demonstrated at the end of the evening. It really is a very effective finish.


This was the one created by Fiona at the Mold meeting earlier in the month.

Well, my first task with regard to Christmas cards is the fifteen I have to make for Bob.  I think it is likely to be the style made at this meeting, although I am tempted by the card above.  We will see.

Right that is it for this post. I will be back in a little while with photos of the second project the ladies did.  'Bye for now.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko