SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR CSNW MEMBERS

Good morning CSNW ladies.

I am very sorry but I really feel I will not be able to be at your meeting on Wednesday (7th). I am quite a bit better than the tail end of last week but really not up to going out yet.  Also I would hate to keep coughing whilst trying to show you things.

I have tried to think of how you can spend the evening & can't really think straight. So I suggest that seeing as most of you bring different things with you, you perhaps swap & share & see what sort of card you can make. I will also keep my fingers crossed that someone can take photos for me, please! Alternatively just bring the items back with you in November.

I will be emailing each of you that I have email addresses for to ensure the message gets around as much as possible.  If you are a blog reader perhaps you could pass this on to anyone you see between now & Wednesday. Thank you.

The other techniques we were going to be doing on Wednesday, with alcohol inks, will now be at the November meeting.

Have a great evening ladies & I look forward to seeing you in November.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post