a birthday card

Hi everyone I hope you all had a great weekend & didn't get disturbed by too many Trick & Treaters!

Today I have a photo of a recently made birthday card for you;


This is for my niece who is making me feel old by celebrating her 50th birthday at the end of this week.  Where oh where have those years gone.

Trying to decide what to do I spotted this Pointillism image that I had done a little while ago & thought I would use it.  So I have built it much the same way I built another one I made.  I layered the image onto black card which was then layered onto white card & finally placed on a base black card. I placed it nearer to the fold edge so that I could put the greeting & the 50 down the right hand side.

I also made another card but I can't show you that one until after Friday as it is for Nadine our daughter-in-law.

Tomorrow I have another card to make for one of Bob's work colleagues who also is 50 this month. As it is for a man I am going to use some recently bought dies of cogs & watch parts - so I think they will be very handy. But before I get to make it I have to pop down to Deeside hospital for some blood tests in order to try & find out what is causing the problem with my throat

I also have another member showcase to show you which I will probably blog tomorrow.
'Bye for now then





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post