A Christmas card

Good evening everyone

How much more of this rain is there?  Well, I know there are quite a few days more because they said so on the weather forecast.  I went into Chester this morning to collect my glasses & got soaked. It was so dismal I didn't even stop & look around the Christmas market stalls.

I have a photo of one of my recently made Christmas cards to show you today. I now have about 3 or 4 different designs & will gradually show them here.

Here is today's photo;


This one was inspired by the card & canvas I made during a recent workshop. I used a lot of Christmas tree designs last year & was going to stay clear of them this year - but this one got through.

Also this morning I got my cards for the USA in the post - so they should arrive in time.  I sincerely hope so as one of the cards was a wedding aniversary card for my step-daughter & her husband.

Well that is me for today - I will have some more photos tomorrow & then on Wednesday we have the final meeting of 2015 for the CSNW club, so there will photos from that to show later in the week.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post