A great workshop

Good evening ladies. I am sorry I have not posted anything for 2 days, but I really haven't done too much to talk about.

That is perhaps a little unfair to my 3 rubber stamping workshop ladies down at the Garden Centre, as we had a great workshop on Thursday morning.  I showed them the one-layer Christmas card that Joana from Mold club has shown us.

Whilst that was a great workshop, the one I am referring to above is one that I have been on today. It was with a lady called Elizabeth Robinson who is a North Wales lady, but the workshop was with the Happy Stampers group (that brings you the festivals).

Here are the photos of the 2 items I made;


a card and


a canvas

The photos are making them look paler than they actually are.

Just before leaving I spoke to Elizabeth & asked if I could show you all how to do these items, & she was very generous & said yes.  Most demonstrators are - but just now & again you get some who try not to let too many people know how to do things,  Strange really, as they most probably got them from someone else - or probably from the Internet.

Anyway I am not going to explain how they were made - but will build, at least the card, into an early meeting in 2016.

I hope you are all having a good weekend, despite the rain & wind.

'Bye for now.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko