csnw photos - part 2

Good evening everyone, this evening I have the photos of the first project at the CSNW meeting on Wednesday.

On Wednesday we were playing a little more with Alcohol Inks, & this first set of photos is of the inks on acetate using a straw.

Since choosing to put names to the photos I have had to write in my little book the names & the number of the corresponding photo. When I asked Joanna to take photos at a recent Mold II meeting she went to for me I realised she wouldn't know names & thought of the idea of writing the names on a piece of card to identify them, which would be cropped out for putting here.  It turned out Joanna had had the same idea. It certainly was easier.

On Wednesday I placed the work on a piece of card & because there were at least 2 pieces of work from each person I put the name tag between them.  Of course when I came to get them ready for this post I realised that I would have to crop twice to remove the name tag - so as that would be a lot more work I decided to leave it there.  I will probably now do that all the time.  Anyway that explains the names in the photos - now to show you their work;


Two colourful designs from Elvena. The right hand one will make a great background for a card.


Gwen managed to get some spiky effects into her blobs of colour.



Joan was very busy & made four samples & still managed to stamp over them as well. I love the way she has managed to stamp the outline flowers over certain blobs of colour to produce the flower.


Kate played with her favourite autumn colours & you can see the makings of a couple of flowers there.


Margaret stamped some solid flowers onto her light background.


Ruth really got the technique under control & produced these 2 lovely pieces.
She discovered that if she stood & leaned directly over the work then gave a sharp blow down the straw the blobs spiralled out.  Ruth didn't spit down the straw but sort of blew sharply through her lips.  A sort of "ppf" sound.

I have another set of photos for you of their second project & will put those here tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, & if you are having you fireworks at the weekend - please take care.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko