just chatting

Good evening everyone.

I hope you all had a good weekend.

We had a very pleasant evening yesterday when Nadine & Russ came round for the evening, & then this morning Nadine & I did a bit of shopping at Marks & Spencers over at Cheshire Oaks.

That lovely workshop I attended on Saturday did leave me very tired & yesterday I seemed to get my cough back, which has left me weary again - so after my shopping session I was once again lacking in energy. So sadly I did not get to the last 2015 meeting of the Happy Stampers club tonight.  It will be the first pre-Christmas meeting I have missed in the 20 year history of the club.

Talking about last meetings for 2015 - it is the last one for Mold club this week,  Goodness  I had better work out what I have in store for January for them & get their programme written.

I have a member showcase for you which I will post tomorrow when I have downloaded the photo & resized it for the blog.

I am still behind with my Christmas card making & I am hoping that this tiredness will go away & my mojo kick in so I can get on with the task.  This is the most behind I have ever been in preparing my cards & I don't like it at all.  Right! enough moaning.

Hopefully some cheerier blogging tomorrow & some craft photos to show you.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko