just chatting

Good evening everyone I do hope you are surviving these gales & not had problems around the house & garden.

I had a very peasant crochet workshop this morning & we have decided on a project to start the New Year with.

Then this afternoon I had another good session with my Christmas card making & even coming up with a design for another set.  So looks like the creativity might have returned home.  I will be taking photos as usual & will put them here some time soon.

Talking of photos - it is Mold club's last meeting tomorrow night - so there will be photos from the evening.  I am not sure whether I will have time to put some of them on here tomorrow, but will certainly do them on Friday morning.

So that is all from me tonight so I will say goodnight & take myself off to bed.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko