Just chatting

Good evening ladies

Well I think we have had enough rain today to last the whole of December - but I dare say we will get more.  As it is the weekend again I hope the things you have got planned will not be affected by this weather.

I had planned to collect my new glasses this morning, but as my opticians are in Chester & I remembered just in time that today is Black Friday - I decided to leave it until Monday.  I just didn't fancy crowds.

So instead I decided to clear my desk so that there was enough room on there to carry on making cards. But after clearing my workspace, which meant putting some things back in the drawers - I decided  I needed to tidy the drawers as well.  Stamps that I am currently using have been sorted into a box on the side of my desk. Everything ready for some creativity - but none done today.

Still it will be good for a fresh start tomorrow whilst Bob is watching some rugby.

Whatever you are doing this weekend have a great time.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. "As it is the weekend again I hope the things you have got planned will not be affected by this weather." ..... I've been affected :( Can't get out to play on my Spyder! Oh well, suppose housework could be done instead.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko