mold II photos - part 1

Good evening everyone.

Mind you looking at my watch perhaps I should say good morning. Not because I am up that late but looking at the time most of you will probably not read this until tomorrow morning.

For this post I have the first set of photos from the Mold II meeting last night (Tuesday) which are of their show & tell where the theme set was to make a card using the Northern Lights technique learnt earlier - or their adaptation of it.  Once again I have the little name cards to remind me whose work it is.



Two cards from Liz. I love the easel card version in the top picture, & great snow hills in the lower one.


A lovely subtle colouring to the one from Elma & apologies Elma it is a little out of focus.



Two beautiful cards from Sue & I believe one of them (the lower one?) is going to her brother who is going to Iceland where he hopes to see the Northern Lights.



Two cards also from Rita - who has made quite a lot of cards with this technique, & as you saw a couple of days ago had one of her cards in a magazine. 


Another softer version, this time from Carol, who actually was not at the meeting when we did this technique & was shown how to do it by Sue - whose cards you saw a little higher up the page

Well done ladies & I know Joanna who showed you the technique was really pleased with how well you had all taken to it.

That's me for tonight - more photos tomorrow. Sleep well - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko