mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have the photos from MoldII's project on Tuesday night, when Joanna & Janet from Mold club visited them & showed the bleach blocking technique.  Remember - not a bottle of bleach in sight



Both these photos are of Carolyn's samples.  I love the script stamp - it adds such texture & you don't have to be able to read it, & isn't that oval gorgeous?


Elma managed to get her sample layered onto a card.  Beautiful Elma.



A couple of completed cards from Annette with her samples. I have that word stamp in the top photo - hmm! ideas!


Christine has some prancing deers enjoying her bright & cheerful background.


Helen experimented with different cosmetic sponges rather than the cut 'n dry foam.  I like it!



A really delicate set of samples from Carol.  I particularly love the oval with the Dreamees flower stamp. Beautiful Carol.



Once Rita had finished her first sample & layered it onto a card she went on to make that lovely Triptych card.



Two oval samples from Elizabeth. Absolutely brilliant as a topper for a large card.


Sue used a oval for her main sample - those ovals were popular - & a lovely tag with that text stamp on it.


Lin stayed Christmassy for her samples. The blocking is very clear & doesn't take away from the stamped image.


Liz's Christmas design is really bright & cheery. It is going to look great when it is layered up.

Some great work there ladies & I think Joanna & Janet can be very happy with their evenings work showing everyone this technique.

From my point of view - you have inspired me with your ideas & I came away from the meeting knowing where I was going with some cards I have to make.  Thank you.  This is what I love about stamping & sharing ideas at meetings.  No matter how long you have been crafting you can always learn something from someone else.

Have a lovely evening.  Tomorrow I am off to the opticians to collect my new glasses. I can't wait to see the difference they will make as my eyes have been feeling a bit strained recently.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko