a Christmas card

God evening everyone

Tonight I am showing you one of the Christmas designs that I have used, it's based on the one-layer design.



If you look closely you can see that I actually added glitter.

Having said hat this one was based on a one-layer card that is true,  but the finished card is not one-layer.  I had originally worked this design to use as a sample, but managed to get a line of ink a short distance above the main image strip which spoilt it.  So I cut away the strip, & layered it onto a piece of black card leaving a very thin border - then added it to the base card.  Waste not want not approach.  The other half of the card - which would have been the back will get used for some stamping for another card.

This afternoon I popped over to Bromborough, to the retail park on the A41, to have a look at the new Range store. Obviously at the moment it is Christmas items that dominate - but they had quite a good craft section  & some things at very reasonable prices. I think another visit will take place after Christmas. One of the things I spotted was reasonable pirced canvas boards which I am thinking of using in any workshops during 2016.  So that was a useful find.

Well another weekend is here - I hope you have lots of lovely things to do & that they won't be hampered by these dreadful winds that we are getting.

'Bye for now. Sleep well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko