Another Christmas card

Good afternoon ladies & how are your preparations for Christmas going?

I think I am almost uptodate - or more to the point - close to where I want to be.  A couple of parcels went off safely today, & I am left with a couple of cards to post tomorrow.

It is amazing to think that it is only a week now to Christmas Day.  This mild weather is certainly fooling us isn't it!

So today I have one of my stamped design Christmas cards to show you;


I embossed white card with the holly embossing folder from Tattered Lace & layered it onto a square white card. The candle image was part of a freebie set in one of the recent magazine, which I die-cut with a fancy circle die that I have. The image was then coloured in with my pearlescent watercolour paints & a sentiment from the set stamped in black ink & then die cut with a small label die.

Tomorrow I will show you another of my stamped designs. So that is it from me for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post