csnw photos - part 1

Good evening ladies, this will be a short post as at last night's CSNW meeting there was only one entry in the Show & Tell project.  I guess it partly stemmed from the fact that there were only 4 people at last month's meeting.

The theme of the Show & Tell was to include the little floral card that I had given them in November. By floral card I mean the sort of card that you write on & attach to a bouquet of flowers.


 This card was made by Ruth & I really like the way she has incorporated the card into this design.  She has cut down the floral card to a square & then cut 5 complimentary papers to go with it.  The floral card is the one in the top left hand corner.  

Well done Ruth - all the ladies thought it was beautiful.

I will be back again later with another post with the photos from the evenings project.

'Bye for ow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko