Some of my later Christmas card makes

Good evening
Well as I said earlier I am back to show you some of the later designs of the Christmas cards I made.

These first two are of the embossed designs - I am sure I haven't shown them to you yet, although they may be similar to others;



Next are some of those made from kits, part of a large pack from Hunkydory, that I won towards the end of 2014 -- I think it will all get used eventually;







This next one is a digital design which I made for one of my non-rubber stamping groups;


The final two are rubber stamped;



That is all of them now.  Now it is time to get into birthday card mode & I have quite a few to make for January - especially the first couple of days.

That's me for today.  Back tomorrow I hope.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post