A birthday card

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are all well.

Today I have a photo for you of one of the first birthday cards I have made this new year;


This card was for a friend who celebrated her birthday on New Years Day.  The poppies were actually a slightly darker red than they appear here.  (Perhaps if I had taken the photo with my new camera it may have looked better!)

I used the dot pattern embossing folder on the base card & rounded the lower corners. The image was stamped in archival black ink & then painted with my pearlescent paints. Finally I tore the card around the design & aged the edges with Distress Ink & mounted it on the embossed card, followed by the Happy Birthday banner.

Tomorrow I am going to start photographing the handmade Christmas cards that we received & will show those to you soon.  But on the blog tomorrow -  I have another birthday card to show you.

During the rest of this afternoon I am drawing up your clubs programme plan for 2016.

That's me for today - 'bye fr now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko