A get well card

Good afternoon ladies.

Today I have a photo of a get well card that I made last week.  An elderly colleague of mine is in the Countess after falling down stairs & damaging her spine.


I embossed the square card with a frame embossing folder, then stamped & embossed in silver EP a flourish frame & the words "Best Wishes" within it.  The frame stamp was part of a freebie set last year & I hadn't used it before. It's quite fragile & looking at the photo now I can see that one side isn't straight, even though I had several attempts to fix it to the acrylic block.  Some more of my Dreamees flowers decorate the corners each with a little white pearl in the centre.

Tonight is the first 2016 meeting for Mold II club - so will have club photos for you tomorrow.

I am hoping that the centre has remembered that we are in there tonight as I do not fancy waiting around in this windy wet weather.  I am sure they will have - after my phone call to them last Friday complaining about being left outside in the cold.

That's me for today then - more tomorrow.  Wrap up warm tonight Mold II ladies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko