Anther birthday card

Good morning everyone - well it is morning as I start to write - but it could be afternoon by the time I get to post this.

I thought I had written this post yesterday but apparently not.

I have another of my new year birthday cards to show you;


This one was for my sister-in-law who also celebrates her birthday on New Years Day.  The script & the old record player is one stamp - I just love it.  I dry embossed the base card with a frame folder & then placed the stamped image where the blank area was.  The image is stamped in black archival ink & heat embossed with clear EP.  The small amount of colouring was once again done with my pearlescent paints & the edges torn & then distressed with ink.

Right! now to press on contiuing to take the Christmas card photos.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko