Catching up

Good heavens it has got to day 5 of the New Year already & I haven't blogged properly.

So -- what have I been doing?  Well I have made a couple of birthday cards in these early days, & will show you the photos in a later blog post because I have a some December birthday cards still to show you.

It was Bob's birthday at the beginning of the week & on Sunday we went out with the family for his birthday meal  - a most enjoyable evening was had.  I had said I would cook him whatever he wanted for his actual birthday meal the next day, & even though he chose what he wanted, as the day progressed he change his mind.  We ended up going to the diner on the edge of Hawarden Airport - called "Chocks Away". A very ordinary meal of omelette & chips followed by a rather scrumptious custard tart. Well if that is what he wanted! The bonus for me ......... no cooking, & the bonus for both of us .................. no washing up.

Today I have had to get my head around workshops & club nights, so I have been sorting through patterns for the crochet workshops, ideas for the rubber stamping workshops, & ideas for the clubs.

So I think that is me caught up.  Here are the December cards I made that you haven't yet seen;


As you can see this one was for someone who had a special birthday. I have been meaning to use this embossing folder for some time. As I wanted to put that sentiment on the front rather than inside the card, the folder was just perfect for this card.


Having created the 60th birthday card I took a look at other frame embossing folders. The flowers are Dreamees flower stamps & coloured with my shimmer paints & of course the sentiment stamp in the frame.


Same card style, different colours.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post