just chatting

Good afternoon ladies

Well! I originally sat down here to write about, & show you, a card I made recently only to find I didn't photograph it before sending it.  I was really pleased with it too, as I did some rather special cutting out.  With craft knife!  Not a die-cut.  I may have to ask the recipient if they can take a photo of it & send it to me.

I have decided I am going to try the cutting again - but probably in a different "pattern". It did make my hand hurt a bit at the end but worth it for the finish.  Ah well.

Another weekend is upon us again bringing with it the end of January - where has this month gone? I hope you have a great weekend whatever you are doing.  I am hoping to have some more crafting time - so you never know I may have some photos for you - if, of course I remember to take them.

This old age - it doesn't come on its own does it?

'Bye for ow - have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post