member showcase

Good evening everyone

The showcase I have for you tonight is from Carol of Mold II club. Carol has been showing children how to make the book hedgehog - so I asked her to send me a photo for the blog.


Isn't he - no, perhaps she - cute?

A couple of years ago I was given one of these made by Hayley of CSNW club - it sits on my desk with little notes and/or business cards tucked in it.

I love these items, & all the lovely book folding that is going the rounds at the moment - but - you know me, just can't fold a book like that or change the pages.  I have had so many of you remind me that if the books don't sell they go to landfill - but I still cannot bring myself to "deface" them.

I appreciate they are being turned into better things - but my Mum & Dad would be looking over my shoulder & tutting. Silly I know - but there you are.

Have a great weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko