Mold photos - part 2

Good evening ladies

Tonight I have ore of the photos from the Mold meeting on Thursday & this time it is of their project cards - where we made the corner fold card;


I like the way this delicate border stamp surrounds the main image - lovely design - by Yvonne.


That hint of blue around the edge of the topper really sets this design off in the card made by Clare.


What a beautiful poppy image Sheelagh has used. Her backgrounds papers? The inside of envelopes - the sort that usually contain bills!


Joan has used this shape for a masculine card which works really well, & that collage stamp is just right for it.  I believe there is still a coloured paper insert to go inside.


Pretty lilac colour & butterflies from Joanna.  Is it a butterfly or is it one of those really lovely moths?


Janet has created a really colourful layered topper on her card.


Lynn's use of brightly coloured papers against a plainer topper works really well.
A nice bright cheerful card.

I am sorry this is a little late being shown - but I thought I had written the post & scheduled it to go live yesterday evening.  But apparently not, so the brain wasn't working that day after all.

I hope your weekend has gone well.

More tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko