So, what did I ............

...........make next.

Well! I made this card;


I tried to create something totally different to the card I showed you yesterday, & I think I have.

This time I took one of my embossed pieces of card & coloured it with Distress Ink using Salty Ocean & Mustard Seed - blue & yellow respectively.  I chose these 2 colours because using them together I would get a third colour - green of course.  Once again I went for the to edge.  I then stamped the grasses in a pale green pigment ink & heat embossed it with clear EP - the fairy & the sentiment & the "sparkles" around the edge of the card were stamped in Watermark ink & heat embossed in gold EP.

I then gave the topper a torn edge & - surprise, surprise for me - added glitter to the fairy's wings using a Quickie Glue Pen & glitter.  I think you can just make out the glitter.

So another weekend upon us & a very cold one too.  We had had snow here when we woke up this morning, & there was a further shower during the morning. But most of  the afternoon it has been sleety rain.

Whatever you are doing this weekend - have fun, take great care & wrap up warm.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko