Something a little different ....

.... well for me anyway.

Here is my latest birthday card creation;


I decided to make a white creation - well almost white as there is some gold embossing on it.

After making the card which I posted HERE - I liked the use of dry embossed background pieces so much that I prepared a few more.

Once again I have torn the embossed background piece & layered it onto a base card, but didn't colour the edges this time.  I already had some white flowers made - they are one of the Dreamees range, so I thought I would use some of those.  As they were embossed in gold I also embossed the sentiment in gold & cut the words out so that I could lay them out individually rather than as a block.

Hayley the young owner of Dreamees stamps & embosses her fern like foliage on acetate & cuts around it - so I thought I would give that a try too.  You can only just make out the acetate in the photo.  I then played around with the layout & this was the result.

I am pleased with it, & hope you like it too.

Now what shall I make next.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko