a birthday card

Good evening everyone.

I have been looking at the photos I take of the birthday cards (& other occasions that I make for ) & I don't seem to have shown you this one & in fact a couple others;


I decided that I wanted this one to be mainly white.

I embossed a piece of white card with a really nice swirl pattern & then stamped the Dreamees flowers, embossing them  in gold EP I also used one of their flourishes which I stamped on heat proof acetate with gold EP.  The greeting was a single message - so I stamped it & cut the words out individually to fill the centre of the card.

I am a little behind in showing you the cards I have recently made - so will blog those over the next few days.

Today I had a busy day so didn't have so much time for crafting.  But I pulled out some embossing folders & used them in the E-bosser to see how it is working after I had had that problem the other day.


That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post