a recent card

Hello ladies

Today I have another of my recent birthday card makes;


I decided to place this card landscape due to the oval shape in the centre of the embossed panel. Amongst my stash of 8x8 paper pads I found this really nice paper with little flowers printed on it. So I trimmed a piece to size for the background & then on another piece stamped & embossed the flower with its flourish a couple of times so that I could cut out the flowers & have a dimensional flower. Next I stamped & embossed the flower into the oval shape & glued on the layered flower.  I used Pan Pastels in a suitable colour to gently colour the raised image of the embossing. Then a couple of pearls & a Happy Birthday stamped greeting & the card was done.

Another card for you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko