A showcase ..............

............. a slightly different one to normal, as the photos are not of cards made by any club members.

They are photos of cards made by the 3 ladies who attend a rubber stamping class I run at the garden centre. I used them in one of their sessions as guinea pigs for the Brusho paints technique.  At their last session they brought in some cards they had made using the samples from the workshop.

So I hope you will indulge me here & not mind me putting three photos on your blog;


Doesn't the red look stunning against the gingham background.


Here the panel is a great background to the dress image


This one - a beautiful blue design - with Lavinia's stamps.

That's me for today.

Back tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko