Another recent card

Good afternoon ladies I hope you are having a good weekend.

I have another of my recently made birthday cards for you today;


Like the one I showed you yesterday I used some pretty 8x8 papers from my stash  & attached it to the card for the background. The embossing folder came with a matching stamp - so I stamped & embossed the flower a couple of times, then cut them out & glued them together.  Before glueing the flower to the card & adding the pearls I lightly brushed the raised embossing with Pan Pastels. Finally I stamped & embossed in gold the Happy Birthday.

I do like using these embossing folders that leave room for you to add things to.  It gives me the chance to have interesting backgrounds & still stamp on the card.

That's me for today - enjoy your weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko