member showcase

Hi - I am back with another member showcase for you.

This time it is from Janet of Mold club who decided to do things with her Brusho pieces she had created at the February meeting;

Here they are.................


Isn't it nice to see the pieces mounted onto complimentary card


These two have very interesting designs on & I love that sentiment on the right hand one.


Two more with images added.
Now! did you notice the great little design feature Janet has added?
No! Well take another look - it appears in the photo above this one as well.


I really like the effect with this Indigo Blu image.  Lovely.

The design feature?  Well Janet added a group of fine light lines around the image & I am showing one of them again here & I have enlarged it a little to make it easier it see.  It was something that Janet had seen done & she thought she would try it.  I think it looks great Janet & I am definitely going to try it.


Thank you for showing us.

That's me for today.  More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko