mold II photos - part 1

Good evening everyone - sorry I am a little late - but earlier in the evening I got caught up in a little bit of family history research.  One of my aunts married a gentleman from the Ukraine, & completely out of the blue I hit the jackpot in finding out something of his early life.  Once that happens it is hard to stop - so I will be going back again soon.

Anyway - enough about me - the photos from last nights Mold II meeting & their Show & Tell cards. The theme was shades of purple;


Elizabeth pulled out all her purple papers & used some of her stash for this lovely card.
Once again Elizabeth had also decorated the back & the inside with sheets of the paper.


Annette made 2 attempts for her card & had almost given up when she found this paint strip ina drawer.  A lovely feather stamped onto it & voila a unique card.
I have sometimes thought about using those paint trips but was put off by the name of the shades being printed on them - but Annette managed to erase them.  So I may give them another chance.



Two cards from Elma - that butterfly on the top one is gorgeous & I don't think I have seen a butterfly die that big before.  The second card has that beautiful Tattered Lace lady die on it..


This stunning peacock card was made by Sylvia who is our newest club member - isn't it gorgeous.


Liz is our resident artist & as she is currently in her "adult colouring " mode so she used one of her pages for the card - stunning.


Carols card is just clean, simple & beautiful.  She also used one of my favourite stamp company's  flowers - Dreamees.


Sue has made a lovely small stepper card.  It's not the mini size that Tattered lace have produced a die for it is a bit larger than that.  Lovely card.



Betty also made 2 cards & I love the stamped ribbon on the top one.  In the photo the ribbon looks a little grey but it was a light shade of purple.



When the cards were put on the table for me to photograph they looked so stunning all together - being n the one colour -  I just had to take a photo of the group of them.

Well done ladies lovely cards.

Tomorrow I will have photos of the evening's project for you.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko