two cards for a demo

Good morning everyone - I hope your Easter break is going well.

As you all know I have for a very long time been involved with the Rubber stamping club - HSNW. The one that arranged the stamp festivals at Port Sunlight.  When they were organising their programme for this years meetings I was asked if I would do something one evening.

So! I have decided to do one-layer cards using Distress Inks.  We, in our clubs, had a dabble in the idea before Christmas last year with Joanna (well, the ladies of Mold & Mold II did - CSNW had me to show them).

So here are the 2 cards, so far, that I have prepared;


This one follows the idea we had over Christmas.
I haven't put a greeting on it as I don't yet know what I will use it for.


I decided to go a little more overboard for this one - giving the torn paper look. After I had created the large "piece" & stamped the sentiment it looked a bit bare & stark in the top right corner. 
So I created another "piece" of torn paper.

I have some other ideas to try & I have until May to get them sorted.  Hope you like them.
'Bye for now.



Comments

  1. Very nice - sounds like a bumper-sticker....."One Layer is Not Just for Christmas" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko