a different showcase

Hi everyone - just have time to pop in for a few moments & thought I would show you 2 cards that were made by members of my stamp group - HSNW - the stamp festival club!

The reason I thought I would show them is that last year after having learnt the Pointillism & Etching technique with Joanna & Janet I showed it to that group around October I think.

Then at our meeting in March this year one of the ladies brought in 2 cards she had made using those techniques.  This is always nice to see, as you know, & I am sure Joanna & Janet will be pleased to see them too.


Pointillism technique


Etching technique


Close up of the flower with its dew drops.

They were quite large cards & very effective.

I hope you are pleased Joanna & Janet!  Thanks for sharing.

That's me - must go.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post