a sympathy card

Good evening everyone.  It has been a rather nice day today hasn't it. The wind was a bit cold if you were not sheltered from it but otherwise very pleasant indeed.

I thought I would show you one of the sympathy cards I made yesterday.  I used the same design for both - but the little bit of colour on them was different;


I stamped in Versamark ink & heat embossed with white EP.  The little bit of colour on the flowers was done with a cotton bud & some quite ancient pastel chalks I have.  I scored some lines down the right hand side & along the bottom edge just to take the plainness of the card away a little.  Rounding the outer corners also softened the card.

Tomorrow is the April meeting for the CSNW ladies.  My box is ready & I hope I will have some nice photos to show you the next day.

The ladies will be swapping their tags from the 2015 projects - so I will have to be quick with photo taking.  Probably take them whilst they are making the card that is their project for the evening.

That's me for tonight. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post