another recent card

Good evening ladies - can you believe that another weekend is here again already.  I know they are nice to have but they are coming around a bit fast aren't they - the year is rushing by.

Today I have a photo of the other card I made with the Renee Mackintosh stamps;


Another black card but this time with a green background & using 2 of the corner images & one of the smaller toppers, finished off with some pearls.

I haven't made anymore of those cards just yet as I have been preparing the bits & pieces for a special event card that is coming up shortly & I cannot show you that until after the event.

Yesterday I had one of my crochet workshops which was a very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours.  But in the morning before going to the workshop I created myself a little "prompt" book for when I do demonstrations, workshops & talks.  I spotted the spiral bound book in The Range when I was there with Caroline.  It is basically a set of those 6 x 4 lined cards that are used in record filing boxes, spirally bound.  So I covered the front & put a title on it ready to take my notes.  I haven't photographed it yet - will do that tomorrow & show you over the weekend.

Also after the weekend I am going to start showing the 2015 tag project photos that I have so far taken. I was going to wait until I had a complete set from any one club - but that is taking a little longer than I thought so I will start showing them in groups of a club at a time.

Have a great weekend - I hope you are doing something really interesting.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post