csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies.

Today I have the first set of photos of the CSNW meeting last night & they are of their Show & Tell - cards where the theme was a circular card.

We were a reduced group again this month so only 3 cards in the Show & Tell;


Gwen choose a metallic card for her base circular card with a rather unusual floral stamp. I say unusual because of the texture.  When looking at the card & getting ready to photograph it I said to myself - "ask Gwen about the stamp".  Did I?  No.  It looks like it is cross stitch based - or stamped through some netting.  I must remember to ask her next month.


Ann has a pretty scallop edged card with some pretty flowers & lovely thick embossed ivy trails Again my photography put to the test because of the silver mirri card in the centre.  I don't think you can see my reflection!


Joan created a circular easel card decorated with the lacy doily style die cut & that beautiful stamped butterfly.

Lovely cards ladies.

We had a really lovely evening & those ladies who had finished their tag project left their work with me to photograph & return to them next month.  Any CSNW ladies that were not there last night can bring there project in next month & then we will do the swap.

That's me for today - another set of photos tomorrow.

'Bye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko