just chatting

Hi everyone
Well I had a really nice few hours with Caroline at The Range in Bromborough - plus of course a good natter over coffee & a sandwich.

From The Range I purchased some A4 sheets of slightly thinner mountboard which is just right for the Mixed Media card we will be doing in May - so if you are having trouble finding something - I have it.

I haven't got any further with my crafting left over from yesterday but hope to have a good day tomorrow as I have a couple of special cards to make. I did, though, spend some time photographing the tag projects that I brought home with me from CSNW meeting - so they are ready to be returned to owners.

With regard to the tag project I will start showing the photos as soon as I have all the projects in from anyone of the three clubs & then start showing them each day.

So just a short post from me today.   More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post